Hello all! The Sephora Spring Savings Event is almost here! This is a new kind of post for me as I never want to push anyone to buy anything just because it’s on sale. But I feel this savings event is a good time to pick up your staple items that can hold you over until the next sale. So in this post I will share which items I love at Sephora that I think are worth trying whether they’re on sale or not.
What’s the Sephora Spring Savings Event?
It’s Sephora’s bi-annual version of a sale (there’s another one in the Fall) where you get different percentages off based on the Customer Tier you fall in, shown below.
As you can see, the sale will start April 9th and go through to April 19th. It will start for you depending on which Tier you fall in. It kinda sucks because if you’re an Insider, something you want to buy may go out of stock by the time it opens up for you. Sephora should adjust that part but the good thing is you can use the code as much as you want, in-store and online. If you’re not already a Beauty Insider, you can read more about the benefits (it’s free!) and sign up here.
Also, there’s this little blurb that many people may skip over so I thought it was important to highlight here:
Not valid on Sephora Collection products, The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel products, Instacart, Instagram shopping, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada.
Now, onto the products. I’ve used each one listed below and will link any review that I’ve published.
Skincare and Bodycare
- belif the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb – Love this stuff. It’s my go-to night moisturizer.
- Ren Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic – Whenever I have an active pimple (usually around that time of the month), I use this toner and it’s either smaller or gone completely by the morning. Start with the mini size as the regular size will last you forever. Read my review here.
- The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid Blemish + Blackhead Serum – Helps get rid of maskne and blackheads.
- The INKEY List Alpha Arbutin Brightening Serum – This is a good alternative to the one by The Ordinary. Helps fade hyperpigmentation.
- The INKEY List Retinol Anti-Aging Serum – This is a good alternative to Differin plus it’s gentle enough if this will be your first retinol product.
- The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum – Great for those with dry skin or if you live in a drier climate.
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado – I purchased the 0.5 oz jar last spring and with nightly use I’m just now hitting pan. It’s really helped me with minimizing fine lines around my eyes.
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser – This has been my go-to for over 2 years now.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil – I love this for removing my makeup especially stubborn mascara. Plus it doesn’t irritate my eyes.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Dream Body Cream – This is the only bodycare item on my list because I usually stick to drugstore and Indie brands in this category. If you’re not sensitive to fragrance and don’t mind smelling like a watermelon Jolly Rancher, you’ll love this. The AHA helps to smooth your skin and has come in handy after shaving my legs.
- Milk Hydro Grip Primer – It’s been my fave since it was first released and it really does help my foundation last all day.
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation – My #2 foundation (my #1 isn’t sold at Sephora, sorry). Great for combo-oily skin. Read my review here.
- Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation – My fave foundation to wear in the summer. Read my review here.
- Nars Radiant Long Wear Foundation – This is good for all skin types, in my opinion. It leaves your skin with a nice luminous but not overly shiny finish.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – One of my faves ever. It looks very natural even if you’re wearing foundation with it.
- Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray – A recent fave. I’ve noticed less mask-transfer when using this spray.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder – I purchased the mini size and love it so much that I plan on purchasing the full size during the sale. I apply it with a fluffy brush to set my foundation and it really does give an airbrushed finish to the skin. I may do a review on this soon.
- Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation – If I want a natural no makeup, makeup look I reach for this. Great for setting under the eyes too. Read my review here.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent Honey – Classic product. This shade fits me better than the original and the Deep.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer – Y’all, I’ve been using this powder almost every day for almost 2 years and still have not hit pan on it. I tried other bronzer but they just don’t look as good as this one does.
- Patrick Ta Major Beauty Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush – I have the shade Do We Know Her? (peachy coral) and it looks amazing on my skin. When I’m going for a more natural look I’ll use the powder only. I’ll apply the cream on top (per the directions) when I need it to be bolder. Beautiful formula.
- Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight – This is my first liquid highlighter and I’m impressed. It’s easy to use and there’s 8 shades to choose from. Be on the lookout for my review.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush – The hype is definitely real and a little goes a long way. Looks good when blended out with a sponge. I’ll be reviewing this product soon.
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in Drama Cla$$– This specific shade is a really nice one. I have 2 others from this brand but this shade stands out to me and has the nicest color payoff.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer – I stock up on these to last me until the next sale.
- Makeup by Mario Master Pigment Pro™ Eyeliner Pencil – I’m not usually a fan of paying more than $10 for eyeliner but these pencils are worth it if you have trouble with eyeliner lasting all day.
- Makeup by Mario Master Eye Prep & Set – This is a good product for those who have oily eyelids that eat up product. I don’t recommend using this concealer anywhere else but your eyes and the powder in this compact is really nice.
- Natasha Denona Glam, Mini Gold, and Love palettes – Glam is the perfect neutral/cool toned every day palette, Mini Gold has that stunning green shimmer, and Love has those beautiful pinks and reds. Read my review on Love here.
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose II – I almost didn’t put this one in here because you can sometimes find a better deal on Pat’s site. But if you’re wanting to purchase it from Sephora, it’s a good one to have if you like the colors.
- Viseart Minxette – I purchased this instead of Natasha Denona’s Bronze palette and I am not disappointed. This is another one that you may be able to find cheaper on the brand’s site.
- Melt Cosmetics Rust and She’s in Parties palettes – Rust contains some of the most beautiful warm shades that look good on every skin tone. She’s in Parties has some unique muted tones that I feel complement my neutral skin tone well.
- Huda Nude Obsessions palettes – These palettes are great for beginners and experts in makeup. Easy to use and the colors within the palettes pair well with each other. Huda sure does know her way around a color story!
- Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Jelly Lip Gloss – The hype is real with this here. The formula is light and it’s not sticky at all. Plus there’s a lot of colors to choose from. I’m definitely picking up another one during the sale.
- Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment – If you’re looking for a liquid lipstick that doesn’t dry your lips out and lasts longer than a few hours, this is it right here.
- Patrick Ta Major Beauty Headlines Matte Suede Lipstick – Nice formula. Reminds me of Mac’s lipsticks.
That’s it. As much as I shop at Sephora I’m surprised I don’t have more listed. I can say that I’ve used each and every product here and enjoy it. Let me know what you’re picking up for the Sephora Spring Savings Event.