Can y’all believe that the holidays are right around the corner? This year has been so crazy and the Sephora Holiday Savings Event is just what we beauty lovers need, especially if you missed the Friends & Family event. Sephora’s savings events are a good time to pick up your staple items, anything from your wishlist, and cool gifts for other beauty lovers. So in this post I will share which items I love at Sephora that I think are worth picking up.
What’s the Sephora Holiday Savings Event?
It’s Sephora’s bi-annual version of a sale (there’s another one in the Spring) where you get different percentages off of anything you purchase based on the Customer Tier you fall in, shown below.
As you can see in the image the sale will start November 5th and go through to November 15th. It will start for you depending on which Tier you fall in. This can suck if you’re an Insider because something you want to buy may go out of stock by the time the sale opens up for you. The good thing is you can use the code YAYHOLIDAY (and FREESHIP for free shipping!) as much as you want, in-store and online. If you’re not already a Beauty Insider, you can read more about the benefits and sign up for free here.
Many people may skip over this section so I thought it was important to highlight here. Looks like they added a few exclusions since the last sale:
The promotion is not valid on The Ordinary, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, Sephora Collection, in-store services, purchases on Instacart, Instagram Shopping, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, FLASH, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, shipping and handling charges, or on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Limited to one Dyson item, five Morphe items, and three Tarte Shape Tape Concealer per SKU per transaction.
Another important note is that Sephora Collection products will be 30% off for all tiers, however you won’t be able to stack discounts. For example let’s say you’re purchasing an Armani foundation and the Sephora Collection Micro Smooth powder. As a VIB member you would get 20% off the Armani and 30% off the SC powder. To make things easy, it can all be done in the same transaction so no need to make separate purchases to maximize your discounts.
If Sephora is not your preferred place to shop for whatever reason, check out the individual brand’s websites too. Makeup Forever, Pat McGrath, and Nars are just some of the brands have amazing sales around the same time as Sephora and can offer even more off. Ulta also gets in on the sales so be sure to check them out as well.
Okay, let’s get into these products. I will link any reviews I’ve done.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Dream Body Cream
- Sephora Collection Sugar Body Scrub
- Necessaire The Body Wash with Niacinimide
- Necessaire The Body Lotion with Niacinimide
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Body Cream with Vitamin C
- belif the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
- The INKEY List Retinol Anti-Aging Serum, Beta Hydroxy Acid Blemish + Blackhead Serum, Alpha Arbutin Brightening Serum, Tranexamic Acid Hyperpigmentation Treatment, and Salicylic Acid Acne + Pore Cleanser
- Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover –
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Enriched
Foundation & Concealer
- Milk Hydro Grip Primer
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation – Read my review here
- Pat McGrath Labs Sublime Perfection Foundation
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation – Read my review here
- Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray
- Sephora Collection Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
- Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation – Read my review here
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Matte Setting Powder – Read my review here
- Fenty Beauty Mini Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder
- Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush – Including the blush trios. Check out my review here.
- Patrick Ta Major Beauty Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush – If I didn’t already have the shades in the blush palette, I would buy this ASAP!
- Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in Drama Cla$$
- NARS High Profile Cheek Palette
- Huda Beauty Tantour Contour & Bronzer Cream
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer
- Makeup by Mario Master Pigment Pro™ Eyeliner Pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Eye Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Pat McGrath Labs IntensifEYES Artistry Wand
- Natasha Denona palettes – Take your pick. Read my review on her Love palette here.
- Pat McGrath Labs – Again, take your pick but you can probably get a better deal on Pat’s site around Black Friday.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol 5
- Violet Voss Cool Vibes – You can see in my review here how much I love this palette.
- Huda Nude Obsessions palettes
- Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Jelly Lip Gloss
- Laneige Midnight Minis Set
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick
- Rare Beauty Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream
- NARS Air Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum Gift Set
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense Eau de Parfum Travel Spray
- Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum Travel Spray
- Clean Reserve Reserve-Perfume Discovery Set
- Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ Discovery Set
- Tom Ford Lost Cherry Travel Spray
I love shopping at Sephora during their savings events. I stand by all of the products that I’ve used/reviewed and hope you enjoy them as well. Let me know what you plan on picking up for the Sephora Holiday Savings Event. Also let me know if there’s anything I mentioned that you want me to review soon.