Alissa Ashley’s – Highly Requested Brow Tutorial
- brow pomade – EcoBrow. Alternatives here and here (this one comes with an angled brush).
- small angled brush – Mac 263. Alternatives here and here (this is the same as above.)
- brow gel – The Brow Gal. Alternatives here (tinted), here (clear), and here.
- concealer –Too Face Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting concealer. Alternatives here, here, and here.
- small concealer brush – Dose of Colors. Alternatives here and here.
Jackie Aina – How to Fake Microbladed Brows
Teaira Walker – How to Get Perfect Brows
- brow pencil – Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil. Alternatives here, here, and here.
- concealer – Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch. Alternatives here, here, and here.
- brow setter – Benefit 24-HR Brow Setter Shaping & Setting Gel. Alternatives here, and here.
Those are the videos I recommended watching along with alternative product recommendations. Don’t feel pressured to buy the most expensive product when starting out. I gave alternatives that are lesser expensive along with the products mentioned to encourage you to get a feel for each product to determine if you like it or not.
Also you are more than welcome to do your brows after foundation if that’s what you prefer. However it’s not as forgiving if you mess up, meaning that you may have to reapply part of your base if you decide to wipe off your brows. That’s the major benefit to it being the first step in the process. And if you’re running short on time, at least your brows will be done. 🙂
You’re going to mess up and look crazy at first but you’ll eventually get it. Practice makes perfect! Share down below if you already do your brows or if you would like more product recommendations.