This is the second post for the In My Stash series (check out the first one here) where I show you the products that I own with swatches and 1-2 looks. It is not meant to be braggadocious in any way. My hope with this series is to show what certain products or shades look like on unfiltered skin.
Jackie teamed up with Anastasia Beverly Hills to create this unique color scheme that looks good on everybody, making sure to include transition shades that show up on those of us with deeper skin tones. It looks so pretty that at first I found myself not wanting to use it and mess it up! But once I really started playing around with it, I completely understood why this was one of the most popular and beautiful palettes of last year.
The color payoff is superb and every single color is pigmented enough without having to pack the color on. It may look intimidating at first but you can get some beautiful daytime and nighttime looks easily.
Price: $42 (at the time I purchased it)
Mirror included: yes
Number of shades: 14 (6 mattes, 6 metallics, 2 duochromes)
Tone: Warm & Neutral
Additional info: Fallout may occur as some of these shadows are super soft. Do your eyes first or put down an extra layer of powder under your eyes to make it easier to sweep away the fallout.
Shade descriptions taken from the brand’s website:
- Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift)
- Supreme (Matte rosy pink pressed pigment)*
- Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum pressed pigment)*
- Big wig (Matte rich purple pressed pigment)*
- Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive)
- Credit (Deep matte plum brown)
- Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift)
- Zamn (Sparkling rose gold)
- Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red)
- Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift)
- Trust issues (Sparkling white gold)
- Edges (Matte deep peach)
- Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift)
- Ginger (Matte caramel brown)
*Supreme, Pinker and Big Wig are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.*
|pinker||CR (close to IC)|